Enjoy the horror of the holidays with twenty-five of your favorite seasonal songs infused with an insane dose of the Cthulhu Mythos by those annoyingly talented folks at the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society.
Thrill to the magnificent sounds of the Dagon Tabernacle Choir. Marvel at the exsquisite harmonies of the Arkham Carolers. Tap your tentacles along with the Dunwich Children's Chorale. All twenty-five numbers are professionally produced and recorded with the same maniacal care that made A Shoggoth on the Roof such a disturbing achievement in musical theatre. From beatific choirs to maniacal mariachis, there's something for everyone in this first-ever CD of Lovecraftian Solstice Carols.
Also includes a 40-page songbook with a preface by the esteemed Lovecraft scholar S.T. Joshi, who reveals HPL's personal thoughts about the holidays and seasonal poetry written by HPL himself.
- Great Old Ones Are Coming to Town
- The Carol of the Olde Ones
- Freddy the Red Brained Mi-Go
- Oh Cthulhu Chorus
- Do You Fear What I Fear?
- Awake Ye Scary Great Old Ones
- I'm Dreaming of a Dead City
- Cthulhu Lives
- It's the Most Horrible Time of the Year
- Dance the Cultists
- Demon Sultan Azathoth
- Es Y'Golonac
- Have Yourself a Scary Little Solstice
- Here Comes Yog-Sothoth
- He'll Be Back for Solstice
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Yog Sothoth
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Fish-Men
- Little Rare Books Room
- Mi-Go We Have Heard on High
- Mythos of a King
- Oh Come All Ye Olde Ones
- The Shoggoth Song
- Silent Night, Blasphemous Night
- Away in a Madhouse
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUN!