The H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival® in Portland, OR has been the vanguard of independent horror filmmaking, with a cosmic or Weird twist, for more than 20 years. Now you can attend in spirit, with this selection of short films from the 25th Annual festival that happened entirely online in 2020! With something for every Lovecraft fan, these films fill the spectrum from modern and seemingly whimsical stories inspired by Lovecraft's brand of cosmic horror, to more traditional tales filled with dread and foreboding.
Films included on this collection:
- "The Appointment" dir. by Alexandre Singh (Best Short 2020)
- "Exit" dir. by Ivan Basov (Audience Choice 2020)
- "Clout" dir. by Ariel Hansen
- "The Black Tome of Alsophocus" dir. by Nicolás Montes
- "U14" dir. by Taylor Likens
- "Let Me Go" dir. by Matthew Lai
- "Beyond" dir. by Gav Chuckie Steel
- "Bad Seed" dir. by Guilherme Daniel
Runtime approximately 140 minutes.
Audio: English Only
The films contained in this collection are unrated and are intended for mature viewers
"H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival" is a registered trademark of Lurker Films, Inc. and used with permission.